PACIFIC provides services to clients in both public and private sectors.
Public Sector: The services that PACIFIC offers are suited for the following public entities:
- Government | State | Federal
- Local Government | County | Municipality
- Airport | Port
- The Division of the State Architects (DSA)
- Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD)
Private Sector: PACIFIC’s leadership has worked with many private firms and would expand as the services deem necessary:
- Manufacturers, Suppliers and Inventors of Nonstructural Systems Seeking Agency Approvals such as OSHPD and DSA
- General Contractors
- Property Owners
- CM Firms
- Fabrication Facilities
Major Caltrans Bridge Design Build Experience: PACIFIC staff has experience with major Caltrans Design Build bridge projects in California including the Design Build Gerald Desmond Bridge Replacement Project (GDBR), aka Long Beach International Gateway Bridge and the I-10/I-605 flyover construction. Time-lapse below is from the Design Build GDBR in the Port of Long Beach.
Video by Port of Long Beach – It captures concrete placement at one of the two biggest pilecaps in the project that involved more than 320 trucks to deliver more than 3,600 cubic yards of concrete into three separate pumps from two plants.