Thank you for your interest in a career with PACIFIC Civil Solutions, Inc.
Due to the nature of construction work and high level of responsibility, all PACIFIC employees and sub-consultants stand out in their respective fields, while we try to enjoy our work. PACIFIC recruits excellent professionals by offering competitive compensation packages and an exciting, caring work environment. PACIFIC’s business model is established on treating employees with care, attention, and consideration. Some of the company benefits for field personnel include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company Vehicle (dependent on assignment)
- Company Phone (dependent on assignment)
- Fitness Club
- Performance-Based Bonuses
PACIFIC is continually looking for motivated and talented professionals with past public works experience to join our small business. While entry openings might sometimes be available, there is often a need for experienced professionals who are skilled and can operate independently with little supervision, and represent our clients for construction projects. Some of the expected competencies include: excellent communication skills, professionalism, teamwork, technical expertise, and thoroughness. Experience with Caltrans documents and projects is preferred. Primary interests for construction field personnel include:
- Structure Representatives (SR) with CA PE, or Assistant Structure Rep (ASR) with an engineering degree
- Resident Engineers (RE) or ARE
- Inspectors with QC, QA or IQA experience (Structure/Roadway/Weld/Specialty)
- Project Managers (preferably PMP) with public works construction experience
- Construction Managers (CM)
- Structural Materials Representatives (SMR)
The above list is not for a specific opening or solicitation. This is a part of PACIFIC’s continuous talent acquisition process. A lot of opportunities arise in this booming California market, and the seasoned professionals in our database who fit the qualifications will get the first call.
- Bridge Resident Engineers / Structure Reps. / Sr. Construction Managers; For more info & apply click here!
- Assistant Structure Reps. / Construction Managers; For more info & apply click here!
- Assistant Resident Engineers (in CA); For more info & apply click here!
- Construction Inspectors; For more info & apply click here!
- Office Engineers; For more info & apply click here!
If you wish to be considered for a potential position with PACIFIC, please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com